Saturday, July 22, 2017

TAROT SCHOOL: Relationships are not 50/50, it's 100/100

Relationships are not 50/50, it's 100/100. Both parties giving their all is what a commitment is, not half baked or half ass effort.

Commitments however, has many spectrums...some people thinks that "In a relationship" on Facebook is commitment already but in Sarah May Low's (a.k.a the most logical woman in Puchong, Subang and some say PJ) books, I believe that any self-respecting QUALITY woman (not a doormat) shouldn't waste her precious time and remember that:-
"I will not linger, till the ring is on my finger"
*Cues Beyonce Song*

Anyways, back to the topic, If a relationship is 50 per cent from one party, where do you draw the line? One partner might feel that they are giving 70 per cent whereas the other might feel that they are only getting 30 percent.

Both parties will start to feel bitter and resentful and begin blaming each other for not "committing" fully. 

I've read plenty of relationship cards and from my case studies, I observed that humans tend to idealise relationships. They live just for the good moments and refuse to acknowledge the flaws...

Pro tip: Discuss and Communicate your needs to your partner (and listen to theirs). If needs are NOT met, DO NOT get married and have children. 1 out of 2 marriages FAILS and the other 25% out of the remaining 50% who are still married are NOT happy in the marriage. The goal here is not living up to society's expectations (marry rich spouse, marry before 30, have kids before 30, etc)...the GOAL here is to be HAPPY, be in a HAPPY marriage and give your children a HAPPY home...
"By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you don't, you'll become a PHILOSOPHER-Socrates"
Tell me what do you think? Appreciate your comments :-)



Sarah 

Got a burning? Wanna a FULL Tarot Reading to gain clarity? Email me at lowsarahmay@gmail.com or PM me on my Facebook page www.facebook.com/sarahmaylow to book a slot.


tarot Malaysia
Malaysia tarot card
tarot cards Malaysia
tarot reading Malaysia
tarot card reader in Kuala Lumpur
best tarot reader in Kuala Lumpur
tarot reader kl
tarot card reader kl
tarot reader Times Square kl
tarot reader Klang valley

tarot reader singapore

No comments:

Instagram @sarahmaylow